Yup, It's Finals Season
Finals week. What a time to be alive. It's a time for mental breakdowns at least twice a day and perhaps a cry circle once a week. This past week especially has felt like a never ending anxiety trip. I don't know about you but that e-folio project kicked my butt. Grant it, procrastinating on the project did not help with the stress that it brought me, which is why I decided to revert to some stress less activities to help me out. One thing that helps with relieving stress is getting organized. Prioritizing and organizing the different activities and projects in your life can help you feel more in control of what is happening. This also helps you to not procrastinate on projects therefore putting less stress on yourself to get the project done. Some other ways to relieve stress can include working out, listening to music, taking a nap, or hanging out with friends. Finals season is right around the corner so lets try to do it right this semester and think smarter not harder. Avoid things that you know will over stress you and if you can not avoid it, try some of these techniques to decrease your stress levels. Good luck out there!

ughhhhhh finals season!!! The most stressful time of the year. During this time it is super important to stay relaxed and not work yourself up over all the exams and stress. Finding ways to relax like taking breaks from studying can help your performance. Also finding fun ways to study can make it less stressful. I hope everyone does good on their finals and knows what theyre doing!
ReplyDeleteI like your self-awareness in this post. Realizing that you have procrastinated is the only way to prevent it in the future. As you mentioned, being organized is one of the best ways to prevent procrastination and stressing out. It also holds a sense on self accomplishment knowing that you are on top of things and completing assignments on time and ahead of time. My tips of advise for you for this upcoming finals weeks and the ones to follow are: Be organized, don't procrastinate, manage your time wisely, and don't stop your normal routine. The first three that I listed are self explanatory. But what I mean by the last one is to not give up something you would normally do just because it is finals. An easy example is if you go to the gym during the week, do not stop going just because it is finals week.
ReplyDeleteFinals week is the most important week for any student. This is not the time to slack because it is the real deal. I like the way you explained your topic in great detail.
ReplyDeleteI don't want finals week to come, but I'm ready to get them over with. I am usually pretty good with avoiding stress so good luck in finals.
ReplyDelete